|Kaylynne Matten 7 years old|
So with my unprofessional advice taken from doctors and through resources that I have read, if you are not planning to take the vaccine (which I refuse to), then make sure to do these things:
- Get at least 7-8 hours of sleep every single night.
- Take 1,000 mg of vitamin D every day
- Take 1,000 mg of vitamin C every day
- Exercise at least 30 minutes per day
- Eat foods high in protein as well as your fruit intake (I'm not a fruity gal myself, well...kinda.)
- Lessen the alcohol (This will be a hard one for me.)
- Best medicine? Laugh A LOT.
- And a personal one for myself? PRAY.
Hope that helps. Be safe, be well, stay healthy and take care of your children the way you feel is best.