What Kind of Person Would Fake Cancer?
NPD has a few well know traits:
- Shows arrogant or haughty behaviors and attitude.
- Is often envious of others or believes others are envious of them.
- Lacks empathy; is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others. (Hence why she doesn’t feel bad about taking the money from sympathetic friends/family and strangers.)
- Is interpersonally exploitive; ie: takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends.
- Has a sense of entitlement, ie: unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations.
For more of Deb's articles, please visit: www.debrapasquella.com